#insideTrack Terms & Conditions
This is a legal agreement between you (“You”) and Flow Sports Technology Co. Ltd (“Flow Sports Tech” or “Flow”) as owner of flowsportstech.com (the “Website”). Flow Sports Tech is offering a rewards membership club (“#insideTrack” or “membership” or “club”) through its website www.flowsportstech.com. You should read carefully the following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) as they govern your use of the inside track Club. These T&Cs are subject to change by Flow Sports Tech at any time by publishing the amended T&Cs to the Website. By joining the Club, You accept the T&Cs in effect at the time of such use. Your use of this website is expressly conditioned upon your agreement to these T&Cs. The Club is subject to the following Club Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”). By registering to become a member (a “Member” or “you” or “your”) of the Club and by accessing, using or participating in the Club, you (i) represent that you are 18 years of age or older, (ii) agree to the Terms and (iii) are a resident in the United States of America. To join the Club you must be a consumer. Resellers of Flow Sports Tech products are not eligible to participate in the Club.
1. Club Overview
Once signed up to the #insideTrack membership club, you will gain access to certain benefits.
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years of age, an individual, and a legal resident of the United States of America to become a Member of the Club. One account per individual. If you do not so qualify, you are prohibited from accessing, using and registering for the Club. Resellers or partners of Flow Sports Tech are not eligible to participate in the Club. Flow Sports Tech may refuse to offer or continue offering Club access or services to any person or entity, for example, in case suspicious fraudulent use of the Club and may change its eligibility criteria from time to time. Flow Sports Tech may refuse to accept any application to register as a Member in case of suspicious fraudulent use of the Club.
How to Join: You may register to become an #insideTrack Member by completing the registration process by providing Flow Sports Tech with current, complete and accurate information. Apply for your Club membership online at www.flowsportstech.com. Fill out the registration form and accept the Terms and Conditions before submitting. Members may be required to provide their first and last name, legitimate electronic mail address, and/or certain additional information (such as, for example, interest in Flow Sports Tech and social handles).
- Updating information: You are responsible for providing the correct email address to receive benefits and to ensure receipt of benefits. As a result, each Member is responsible for maintaining accurate and updated personal information, including your email address. To update any Club member information please contact Flow Sports Tech directly at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reason for change.
3. Member Benefits and Rewards
- Members may be offered certain benefits that they can choose to accept, including, for example, sweepstakes entries, birthday acknowledgments, access to exclusive designs, access to early information about new product releases and early access to special events (collectively, “Benefits”). The Benefits that are available for a Member will be emailed to the members provided email address.
- Benefits shall be subject to additional terms and conditions and limitations, including for example, a limit to the number of a particular Benefit a Member can acquire or a limit to the time for accessing the Benefit or other terms. These additional terms and conditions and limitations shall be established prior to any offer and will be specific depending on the Benefits concerned. Benefits may be limited in quantity, and/or may only be available for a limited time as determined by Flow Sports Tech in the relevant terms and conditions. Benefits that are no longer available for selection or redemption should not be requested by members and any reference to the benefit may be removed from the website. Flow Sports Tech reserves the right to substitute a Benefit item of comparable or greater value at any time in case Benefit items are no longer available. You are responsible for all taxes as well as any other costs or expenses with a Benefit you receive.
- Benefits have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash and no change/currency will be given. Benefits cannot be returned to Flow Sports Tech.
- Members are solely responsible for safeguarding their Benefits and protecting them from theft and unauthorized use. Flow Sports Tech will not replace lost or stolen Benefits.
Email, Mobile, and Privacy
- By registering for the Club, you will receive service emails regarding the Club. These may include information about the Club, Benefits, Club updates, and other related materials. If Members want to make sure they will not receive any service emails about the Club, they must contact Flow Sports Tech directly. On the contrary, Members can unsubscribe from Flow Sports Tech promotional emails at any time via the unsubscribe link in those emails. We will send you promotional emails about Flow Sports Tech products if you have provided prior consent to receive such emails.
General Terms of the Club
- Membership in the Club and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Flow Sports Technology, which reserves the right to terminate, change, limit, modify, or cancel any Club rules, regulations, benefits, or conditions of participation at any time, with notice of one month. In the event of cancellation, this would in no way be of prejudice to those rights Benefits earned up to the date of cancellation.
- If Flow Sports Tech changes or modifies these Terms, it will provide notice of any changes through these Terms. Electing to remain a Member after a change in the Terms constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms. The revisions to the Club that Flow Sports Tech may make include, but are not limited to, any of the following changes: (i) cease providing a Benefit; (ii) change the method of becoming a Member; (iii) institute or add blackout dates for using Benefits.
- These Terms are void where and to the extent prohibited by law.
- Membership is limited to one membership per person and per email address. In the event of a dispute over ownership of a Member account, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration as determined by Flow Sports Tech. For purposes of these Terms, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- You may cancel your #insideTrack membership at any time by emailing support at email@example.com. Please contact Customer Service at with any concerns about your membership; Flow Sports Tech store associates or wholesalers are not able to resolve issues with membership.
- Digital Rewards are not transferable and may not be combined among Members or conveyed by any means to anyone, including through a Member’s estate, and may not pass to a Member’s successors and assigns.
YOU AGREE THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE CLUB, MEMBERSHIP IN THE CLUB, AND USE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE CLUB, INCLUDING ALL BENEFITS IN CONNECTION WITH THE Club, IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Flow Sports Tech is not responsible for events outside its control. If the provision of the Club is affected by an event outside its control then Flow Sports Tech will notify Members as soon as possible to let you know and will take reasonable steps to minimize the effect of the event on the Club.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FLOW SPORTS TECH DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CLUB, FLOW SPORTS TECH WEBSITES, AND VIPEAK APP. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Flow Sports Tech is responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these T&C, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaching these T&C or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the T&C were agreed, both we and you knew it might happen.
FLOW SPORTS TECH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR MISUSE OF THE FLOW SPORTS TECH WEBSITES, THE VIPEAK APP FROM YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE Flow Sports Tech WEBSITES, THE VIPEAK APP OR FROM INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, AND ALTERATION OF THE FLOW SPORTS TECH WEBSITES, THE VIPEAK APP DUE TO REASONS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF VF, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF FLOW SPORTS TECH, ITS AGENTS OR DISTRIBUTORS OR THAT OF THEIR EMPLOYEES. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED, AND THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN ADDITION, CERTAIN OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AGREE TO HOLD FLOW SPORTS TECH, ITS OFFICERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, VENDORS, SUPPLIERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COSTS, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Club and these Terms and any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to the same, or your use of Flow Sports Tech Websites will be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of the USA, without reference to conflict-of-laws considerations.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, or for any reason, unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If a dispute arises we strongly encourage you to first contact our Customer Service Department before starting a judicial proceeding. We value our relationships with our customers and will try to resolve your claims informally and quickly.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.